403(b) Supplemental Retirement Plan

You can open your own SRA with TIAA-CREF, Fidelity or Valic and have contributions deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis. You choose how you would like these contributions invested. A Roth-403(b) option is also available with Fidelity which would allow you to contribute after-tax dollars.

Since it is your contribution, there is no vesting requirement.