Parking for USFFA
Click HERE to see recent Parking Survey.
||Types of Permits
USFFA Faculty may obtain a parking permit from the Department of Public Safety. Permits are available approximate one month prior to the start of each semester. Permits may be purchased for Fall, Spring and Summer, Fall and Spring, or Fall only at the beginning of the academic year.Temporary Permits:
Temporary or Complimentary permits are available from either the Main Campus or Lone Mountain Campus Visitor Gates and Information Booths. Arrangements for temporary permits must be made a minimum of one business day in advance. Requests must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The only persons eligible for temporary permits are Official University Guests only. Faculty are not allowed to receive complimentary permits.
Types of Permits:
• Full-Time– Full-Time parking permits are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Part-Time– Part-Time parking permits are valid for a specified three days per week.
• Evening– Evening parking permits are valid from 3:00 PM to 8:00 AM in parking lots marked PAN #3.. Evening parking permits are valid from 6:00 PM to 8:00 AM in parking lots marked PAN #6, PAN #4, PAN #3. Evening permits are valid all day on weekends in parking lots designated with a PAN #6, PAN #4, PAN #3. They are not valid in parking lots designated as PAN #5.
• Three Person Carpool– Full-Time Faculty and Staff are eligible for Carpool permits. The three members must be from the same city.
• Two Person Carpool– Full-Time Faculty and Staff are eligible for Carpool permits. The two members must be from the same city.
• Disabled– The University issued PAN #D permits to those identified by needing special parking due to a medical necessity. This must be documented through the possession of a DMV issued paperwork.
• Motorcycle- Motorcycle parking permits are valid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in motorcycle designated areas only.
• Daily– Daily parking permits are available for purchase on a space available basis only. These permits are valid only in the Loyola Lot, Hayes-Healy parking garages, and Koret parking structure. These permits must be purchased from the Lone Mountain gate or Main Gate.